Monday 18 January 2016

Interview with small person

Hello small person, what did you do this weekend?

- I went to camp.

Where was that?

- in a cabin

Did you sleep on the floor?

- no in a bunk bed

What was your favourite thing about being at camp?

- tobogganing

What did you like the least?

-  hmmm, like the least?  Looking at trees.

Why were you looking at trees?

- I don't know.




What did you eat?

- schmores, sandwiches, berzangne, bacon and syrup. That's it.

What was the funniest thing that happened?

- nothing...

Interview suspended whilst he visits the bathroom. Door closed he's singing " I kissed a girl and I liked a it...her lips tasted of cherry Chapstick." He returns and the interview continues.

Did you kiss a girl?

-NO!

What made you happiest at camp?

- I already told you, tobogganing

What did you learn at camp?

- Nothing.

nothing?

- eesch mum, how many times do I have to say it.  Nothing.

Interview ends, TV off pause and SpongeBob fills the room once again.

#makingmemories

No comments:

Post a Comment